Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SAVING A HOME FROM FORECLOSURE!




Holy Cow, after a day of losing a buyer on my short sale listing, I received this email. . .Bottom line, not everyone loses their home in a distressed market. . .This just made me realize I love what I do!  

Ling L. Tseng, RE/MAX Gold, was extremely helpful in assisting me with getting a loan modification.  I met Ling in August 2009 at my place of employment.  I had spoken with several credit counselors, real estate brokers, and mortgage companies in the past and they were very high pressure and really did not offer good or accurate advice, so I was a little leery of talking to Ling at first.  However, after talking to Ling for just a few short minutes, I was convinced that she knew what she was talking about.  So I scheduled an appointment with her to discuss my options regarding my home loan payment that was becoming unaffordable due to a 15 percent paycut.  To make matters worse, I was upside down in my house and could not sell it.  Ling spent the time to explain to me my options and provided detailed documents for what I would need depending on the option I chose.  After talking to Ling and looking over the materials she gave me, I felt that the best option for me would be to try and get a loan modification.  After submitting my loan modification paper work to my mortgage company, and following-up persistently, I was finally offered a loan modification in December 2009.  I wasn't real happy with the loan modification offer and I discussed it with Ling.  She was patient enough to sit down and talk to me about the offer and to explain that I could do much better than what had been offered and recommended that I talk to my mortgage company and see if I could get a better offer.  A second loan modification offer was made to me in February 2010.  It was better than the first offer, but after talking to Ling she thought I could still do better.  So I approached my mortage company once more and in March 2010 they finally came back with an offer I could live with.  My payments were reduced from about $2,700 per month to about $1,800 per month.  Thank you Ling for being there for me and for being a good coach and friend, I couldn't have done it without you.  Tom P  

0 Comments:

Official Ling Tseng Blog
 

|MyFengShuiAgent.com|MaxAdvantageProgram.com|Phone: 800-398-1821 |Created byIMGroup Marketing|