Friday, February 26, 2010

RELATIONSHIPS

As we can all agree, this week just flew by.  I looked back on my week and even today, finding myself acutely aware of the fact my life and career is about building lifetime relationships.  To some reading this post, this observation and statement may read trite, for others they can relate!

Throughout my academic and corporate years, I never realized how unconscious I was with the people that came into my life.  During these years, the focus was getting through school and rising up the corporate ladder, never realizing how much my life was about "me".  It was until I switched careers only 8 years ago, I never imagined how much growth I would experience. . .


When working with my seller & buyer clients, the details of their lives are disclosed in a short time as part of the transaction; the end result, a gift of a lifetime, a friendship.  How many can really say they love what they do for a living?  


0 Comments:

Official Ling Tseng Blog
 

|MyFengShuiAgent.com|MaxAdvantageProgram.com|Phone: 800-398-1821 |Created byIMGroup Marketing|